Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Love and money : equal???



Money. Money. Money


Money can buy a house
But not a home


Money can buy a bed
But not sleep


Money can buy a clock
But not time


Money can buy you a book
But not knowledge


Money can buy you a position
But not respect


Money can buy you medicine
But not health


Money can buy you blood
But not life


Money can buy you sex
But not love


You see..
Money isn't everything.
Certain things money can't buy.
Yet it often causes pain and suffering.


I'm telling you all this because I am your friend.


I am your friend..


And as a friend,


I want to take away your all your pain and suffering.


So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.

Cash only, please.


Yours truthfully,


your friend

Haniff Zunnurain Bin Saad
.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment